þriðjudagur, ágúst 16, 2005

Older

You're older than you've ever been
And now you're even older
And now you're older still

tmbg

Last saturday was a very busy birthday indeed. To begin with I had a "bit of a party" the night before in Reykjavík and had to sleep very fast before joining some other passengers on a sleepy flight to Akureyri. There I met my sister (and sons) who drove my to a birthday coffee in Brekka (the family manor). It would be a bold-faced lie to say that I was the life of the party. I managed to have one slice of birthday cake, one other cake and a biscuit and then I sat down in the living room and rested my eyes for a while. I took the bus back to Mývatn at 18:30 and was back to work around midnight. What els did I do in Reykjavík...let me count the deeds:
Saw Árni´s (I drove with him to Reykjavík) and Sigga Lára´s new flat; a pretty cool place in the center of the city.

Met a lot of friends...would have liked to meet more friends (you know who you are;)but that´s the way aha aha. Went to see Four Brothers (a movie, not me and my brothers) with Halli. Walked around town, did lunch, brunch and so on and so forth, bla bla bla. The last night after the party I went to Ölstofan and there....eh...never mind. Anyways, a good trip.
thats all folks,
hasta la pasta
p.s. remember to check out the Askja pictures below

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home