þriðjudagur, febrúar 05, 2008

Farewell South-America :( ....hello South-Africa :)|

Buenos Aires was great as always. We stayed there only one night this time but had almost 2 days to walk around the city center and docks that now have changed their original purpose into restaurants bars and cafes; and we finally had to time to go to a Tango show:).
We went there about 6pm and had an hour long tango lesson before the dinner and the show.
I must say I was impressed. The moves, the precision, the grace...it was a perrfect show. It was also more than just dancing. There was also some acting involved and at one point I got to show off my steps as one of the women asked me for a short spin. None of the men asked Kathleen to dance so I conclude that I must be more good looking. he he. ;) . This was also our last night in Argentina so we had a big steak and I had a lot of Quilmes that is my favorite beer in the world.
Anyway, that was it for South-America for now. We will probably be there again someday. But now we had to get on a plane to be off to our African Adventure. First stop: Cape Town, South-Africa

1 Comments:

At 8:42 e.h., Anonymous Nafnlaus said...

Hæhæ, trúi ekki að ég hafi rétt misst af þér. Er nýkomin til baka til Íslands eftir að hafa verið í Suður Afríku! Hefði verið frekar fyndið að rekast á ykkur :)

kv
Pálína Björk

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home