mánudagur, ágúst 22, 2005

Memo To Human Resources

I read in Morgunblaðið the other day that hugging was good for your health (mental as well as phisycal)...something I was well aware of but something not everybody knows. I therefore took it upon myself to declare the 20th of August, here at work, as Hugging Day.
It was generally well received by all even though some people just laught. But I would say that it was a great success. On person even said that she wanted all days to be hugging days.
I reccomend that you do this at your home or workplace or both and I garantee that the day will be a good one! :)

The other day, the reception staff went for a night out. We had dinner at Hótel Gígur - which by the way has a very big and nice restaurant - and afterwards we took a drink in Sel Hótel. I was working at 23:30 so I was the driver for the night. It was a fun night and there was a big party at Kata´s place afterwards and everybody was there...except me :( . Here are some pictures from the occation.

And now for the weather report: Rain, windy and bloody damn cold! What is the world coming to!!??

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home