þriðjudagur, desember 06, 2005

this Blog is bugged!

We had a fun night friday at the kareoke place, where me, Laerke and Ida sang Barbie girl, by Agua (we are still laughing about it;)) Then we ended up at a Peña dancing until 3 in the morning. We took it slow the next day with a 3 & a half hour walk to the Peguchi waterfall and El Lechero. Sunday we had a fun horse-riding tour. One which I still can feel in my body...I could hardly walk yesterday...last time I went horseback riding was almost 4 years ago when I did well, ehh... the same tour actually. The tour was about three hours and we had a stop at a some hotsprings (that were not very hot)on the way. Monday, me Ida, and Laerke were planing to go to Quito (to the Quito festival) or actually they were planing to go to Quito and were going to drag me a long. After a hearing alot of lot of horror stories about what might happen to you, (you could get robbed,killed or worse, we decided not to go...later we heard that maybe it was not as bad as all that but ppl. had just been too dramatic so we would be careful...they just overdid it a bit! Today I went to the market with Julio Cesar, my teacher, where he tought me the names of various frutes and vegetables and then he bought a bag of fried bugs! which we ate in the school break ummmm!...well have to go to dinner now.
Later,
Juan


Cascada de Peguchi

El Lechero

Jòn Wayne

At the notsoveryhotsprings.
Some ppl. had more fun than others. :)

Me and Fredy tasting fried Catchos (fried bugs...jummy!)

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home