sunnudagur, desember 11, 2005

Lo Que Pasa, Pasa !

Down to my last $15! I was expecting my credid card to arrive this week but it didn´t. ¡AY CARAMBA!! If it does not arrive next week, I´m really up shit creek! If I get my card, my plan is to go to Cotopaxi next weekend and from there to a small town called Pasaje just south of Machala, near the coast not far from the Peruvian border. I have been invited to spend christmas there with my friend Fredy and his brother Danilo. After christmas, the plan is to go to the jungle to visit my danish "hermanas" Laerke and Ida (see picture) who are volunteering in a project near Misahuallí. They left Otavalo last thursday and are greatly missed already. (Los chickas locas sin zapatos);).
This week I also got the disturbing news that L.Í.N. (my student loan company) is breathing down my neck. In september they usually, automatically take money from my credid card account, and I assumed that they had done that already. Obviously not; and now they can´t do it because I closed my card in Costa Rica and have not got my new card yet. So they are threatening me with a lawsuit if I do not pay before the 15. December. Great!:( . So, basically I have to get my card next week, so that I can call L.I.N. and clean up this mess and also so that I can continue with my plans here in Ecuador.
I could be thinking: "What next!?" but instead I chose to apply here my new motto: Lo Que Pasa,Pasa! (what happens, happens).

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home