föstudagur, desember 16, 2005

Status Quo


Yep, same old same old from Ecuador, not much to tell other then more boring money matters. Must be boring reading this blog! Anyways, I manage to take care og my stundent loan for now with good help from my brother(thanks Sve!). So I do not have that hanging over my at the moment(pheeew!). YESTERDAY,ALL MY TROUBLES SEEMED SO...eh...I mean: Yesterday, my bank told my that there had been a problem with sending my card and they had to start from scratch to order the card and send it when they received my signiture. Today they told me that my card was on the way and I just had to sign some papers and send back when I received it. They told me that hopefully it should arrive before christmas...I really don´t know what to believe anymore. At this moment I have no idea where I will be at christmas...we shall see.
Tomorrow is there is a christmasparty at the school. yeeih! "Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way" and so forth.
Take care for now,
Juan

3 Comments:

At 4:46 e.h., Anonymous Nafnlaus said...

Þú ert alveg að fá 10 fyrir að safna skeggi, drulluflottur..hehehe. Frábært að geta fylgst með þér...Gleðilega Jól

 
At 8:11 e.h., Anonymous Nafnlaus said...

hey - :) hvað segiru? gaman að sjá að þú skemmtir þér vel þó að það virðist vera eitthvað vesen með þetta kort þitt:( en jámm, heyrumst bara!

 
At 3:23 f.h., Blogger Bjorgvin said...

já,
gledileg jól og vonandi reddast thetta allt saman!

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home