laugardagur, ágúst 06, 2005

Moving to the Sun

I´m going to Reykjavík next week for three days. I leave on tuesday for the "big" city and go back to Akureyri on my birthday 13th of August. If there is anyone over there who would possibly want to meet me for a cup of coffee or something like that, then let me know and we´ll get together and feel allright :) I´m hoping that I will be able to celabrate my birthday over there on friday but don´t know excactly where that should be...hummm...anyone have any ideas?. We´ll see, I´ll let you know. Well ya´ll, take care for now.
Hasta la pasta
p.s.
Þess má geta fyrir þá sem hafa gaman af slíku að hér hefur verið eindæma kallt að undanföru svo elstu menn muna bara ekki neitt enda hálf kalkaðir greyin. Nú í morgun kl. 06:00 var 2 stiga hiti ....jææææks!!!
Smá íslenskt innskot..."svo elstu menn muna" virkar ekki alveg á ensku (so that oldest men remember!!??!?!) Jæja nú er ég farinn að röfla...best að drífa sig í háttinn enda nógu andskoti stutt þar til ég þarf að fara að vinna aftur!!
h.l.p.

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home